- Oh I can have banana during my weight loss plan ? Wide eyes reaction when I suggest banana in diet to weight loss patients . I call banana one of super fruit hero . It is full of nutrition and so filling and good source of satisfaction when you give to your kid as a mother. Let's check out its nutrition value.
- A banana contains 362 milligrams of potassium which helps maintain the fluid balance in the body. The health benefits of potassium include aid from stroke, heart and kidney disorders, anxiety and stress, as well as enhanced muscle strength, metabolism, water balance, electrolytic functions, and nervous system. According to the American Heart Association, a high-potassium diet helps control blood pressure, especially when combined with a reduced sodium intake, because it reduces sodium's effect on the body.
- A small banana is equal to a half cup (or a half serving) of fruit, and it will give you 20 µg of folate.Folate, or vitamin B9, is one of many essential vitamins. Folate is important because it plays a role in DNA synthesis and repair. You must be familiar with folic acid as a form of folate; folic acid is the synthetic version used for food fortification and supplements. So its better to use fruits for natural source of it .
- 65 IU of Vitamin A is also found in a small banana , Vitamin in A is critical for good vision, plays an important role in healthy bone growth, essential for reproduction and cell growth ,it the immune system and skin health.
Banana is a pack of nutrition only fruit contain almost all nutrition and good in weight loss, thyroid patients , leukemia, anemia , weakness, Banana is very good for children its alkaline fruit with high glycemic index , so provide energy to play long and help to fill nutrition too .
- A large banana also provides almost 0.5 milligram of vitamin B6, or 38 percent of an adult’s daily requirement. Getting enough B6, according to the National Library of Medicine, is key for a healthy immune system, brain function and the formation of red blood cells.